Sunday 18 January 2015

My First Blog Post

Hi there!

This is easily the most daunting and terrifying thing I've done in my entire 17 years of living; I'm finally coming out of my comfort zone, and throwing myself into the world of blogging.

Yes, I know I'm over-exaggerating slightly, but sharing my life online is not what I would normally do. However, it's time to break my norm and continue to grow as a person and to do so I am here.

I hope I can find as much time as possible to build this blog, through posts on beauty, my insights to fashion and basically anything that catches my eye - all for you to read.

Finally, I'd like to welcome you to my world, and to A Many Great Things.

Louisa x

6 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world lovely! I guarantee you will love it and all you can do is be yourself and you cant go wrong! xx
    holliegarner44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm Amy. I'm a newbie too :)
    Have fun posting!
    http://amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world! You're going to love it!

    - from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete