Thursday 29 January 2015

5 Aims & Goals 2015

I know it's the end of January, so am a little late on the motivational 'resolutions' thing, but better late than never. I'm not really a fan of resolutions but I cannot help myself for setting annual goals, as such, that will benefit my day-to-day life that little bit extra.



1. Drink more water
I am officially the worst for this, I live off tea, hot chocolate and the occasional latte, and completely forget that water is probably the best thing I could be drinking. Last year I managed to keep up a routine and drink my correct daily intake of water; but now I just find carrying a bottle everywhere a bit of a hassle - maybe I should just purchase a larger bag. Knowing how much my skin and overall health benefits from drinking enough water, I am defiantly trying to go back to my old ways.

2. Be more confident
This is easier said than done, as you all probably know. However I believe that confidence isn't truly in how you act around others; therefore I am going to take small steps this year so that I feel more confident in myself and won't hold myself back. I've already taken a step, a rather large one actually, and started this blog, and maybe (hopefully) there will be some kind of domino effect.


3. Broaden my horizons
This year I want to try things I wouldn't normally do, be it activities or foods I just want to experience more. Since this year has begun, I've already taken a step in my strange food habits and actually tried kiwi for the first time, and actually enjoyed it!

4. Up my skincare
Skincare for me is a lot more than just cleansing my face every morning and night, but I am so lazy! So this year I'm aiming to get into a more enjoyable routine, to look after my skin and keep my psoriasis and acne at bay.

5. Remember to enjoy it
I feel as though sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in everything you do in life, that you forget to enjoy it and let the stress take over you. So I aim this year to remind myself frequently that I should be enjoying everything I do, and if I don't change that. This way I will have a much more positive year and progress so much more.

So these are 5 things I aim to do throughout this year, whether they continue for the entire 12 months, and beyond, I do not know.

Do you guys have anything you hope to achieve this year?

Louisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment